Project Construction & Closeout
Plymouth Soundings provides guidance and administration of multiple entity cash flow protocols and specialized reporting requirements for lenders, granting agencies and investors throughout the construction period.
Plymouth Soundings provides guidance to the Client to implement the special accounting, reporting, and oversight procedures required during the construction period.
Project Construction services include several functions, such as:
- Prepare and/or review project cost reports and documentation.
- Help formulate and review required accounting entries and procedure changes.
- Monitor construction progress and provide input to ensure issues are resolved, minimizing impact on budget and schedule.
- Coordinate with investors and CDE’s to provide documentation and reports.
- Review required reports for all stakeholders.
- Work with Client and construction team to maximize the expenditures qualifying for Historic Tax Credit financing.
- Provide information required for Part 3 report to National Park Service.
- Prepare for and coordinate the Historic Tax Credit cost certification.
Plymouth Soundings oversees investor installment pay-ins, the close out process at project completion, the final cost certification and determination of final investor equity. Plymouth Soundings assists the Client in capitalizing these costs and completing the project reporting and financing process.