Why Choose Plymouth Soundings LLC
Tax Credit Consultant Types and Services
Standard Tax Credit Consultants "Typically":
- Focus on the actual financing.
- Coordinate with investor.
- Often require the owner to provide input.
- Can be fixed fee or "Brokerage" % of investors' pay-in.
Plymouth Soundings Specialized Tax Credit Coordination and Compliance Services
- Customizes services to Clients’ needs.
- Provides “typical” investor financing services.
- Provide guidance/services from project inception through compliance period and investor exit.
- “Pay As You Go” minor retainer and monthly billings for services; costs depend directly upon assistance needed. Needs can always be redefined
Tax Credits Financing
A successful project that maximizes the Tax Credit potential begins at project inception when Clients consider pursuing funding through Tax Credit programs.
Plymouth Soundings services range from educating Clients and their stakeholders to the Tax Credit programs, clarifying requirements for changes in protocols for accounting, cash flow practices and entity structure, providing project tracking, reporting, operations transition, and project wind down guidance.
Dee’s close working relationship with the Client, first-hand knowledge and experience in all aspects of the process, and proven results are what make Plymouth Soundings value added different and far broader than most Tax Credit Financing consultants.
Summary of Services
Tax Credit financing ideally commences at project inception. PSL’s involvement during the initial phase of the project is vital to the Client and to the success of the project.
The financing process is intense requiring multiple reports, financial analysis and interaction with required tax, legal and accounting teams, investors, banks, client counsel and the Client.
Manage and track construction costs, budget reconcillations, cash flows, loan draws, unique accounting procedures and problem solving have proven to be invaluable to Clients.
Oversees the transition from construction to the compliance and operations periods. New accounting and reporting procedures are implemented and monitored.
Investor Exit - Wind Down
Coordinates the wind down process and assists teams with planning, implementation and coordination of the exit process for the Client and for Investors and CDE(s) (if NMTCs).